After Penguin’s destroyed the traffic for many businesses, companies have been trying to “rebuild” and cure themselves at all costs. We thought we would post some good links about some link building suggestions that companies may consider in order to help them moving forward.
- “Strategic Link Building” post Penguin (better take advantage of it asap: Aug 2nd)
- 5 Penguin Friendly Link Building Techniques (on SEOMoz)
- Reasons why your post Penguin link building sucks
- 5 Local Linkbuilding Techniques Post Penguin/Panda
- Example of how site got destroyed and some suggestions in curing the site afterwards
Frankly, there’s much more as well online. Most of the writers know it’s in hot demand right now. Just do some searches for “post penguin link building” or similar and you’ll find the proper resources. If you can’t figure the gold from the waste out there, throw up a comment here and we’ll try to respond in a timely way. Best of luck!