As mentioned here, a new fad has made random chatting quite popular. “Chatroulette” topped the Google Zeitgeist list this year. So, I thought I’d help you guys who are landing on my blog find the sites you need to go to if you’re still interested in visiting these websites.
NOTE: If you’re going to visit these websites, please don’t forget that safety is #1. If you are underage (i.e., under 18), get your parent’s support & also their advice when it comes to meeting strangers online. More importantly, do NOT give out private information to people online that you have not met before. Even if you do know them, again, check, doublecheck and make sure there is no fraud or other danger posed. Chatting may be fun, but you should also be careful.
- chatroulette – the site that spawned all this chatting craze!
- wocchat (when I visited here the other day, I got a message on my virus protection software, just fyi
- shuffle people at woome.com
- omegle chat
- imeetzu – meet a stranger
- lollichat – visual random chat
- misham – talk to new people
- random pair
- tworl – Meet new people through random chat
- iChatr: Random Chat For iPhone
- WhatsApp – smartphone messenger
- Facetime – apple’s visual chatting app
- Fring – “Free mobile/video calls & live chat with others“
- Spin the Cam – ChatRoulette Social Network
- serendipitouschat.com – Random chat on webcam video with live people
- Official Google Blog: Gmail chats in more languages
- Reply by chat
- Chatting away on iGoogle…
- Talking with orkut
**Organic SEO in Seattle Blog (a blog by Seattle Organic SEO) takes no responsibility for any actions taken on the Internet. All links and information provided here is for the safe enjoyment of surfing and enjoying what the Internet has to offer. By visiting any site that is listed here, you take full responsibility of your actions and all terms of the disclaimer on this site apply at all times.